Hand Painted Shabbat Candles, Feruzi Design
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Bring beauty to your table! Each candle is hand-poured and individually hand-painted by artisans in South Africa. The design name is derived from a special African word that is brought to life through the color and patterns which reflect the culture and influences of South Africa. A truly unique and beautiful gift for hostesses, housewarming, wedding, anniversary, and any other special occasion.
- Design Meaning: "Feruzi"symbolizes two oceans unite wildly and stormily at Cape Agulhas. The different colors of the Indian and Atlantic oceans mix to create beauty.
- Set of 4 Short Tapers, ideal for Friday Night Shabbat Dinner.
- Candles measure approximately 4-inches tall.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Burn time maximum 4 hours
- Use care when burning candles. Do not leave a burning candle unattended; snuff out flame when done burning; do not move burning candle; always use a candle holder when burning.
***The style images pictured illustrate the general design, but note that each candle is one of a kind. Designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style.