Hand Painted Taper Candles, Maji Design
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Gorgeous hand poured and hand painted unscented candles are crafted by artisans in South Africa. The design name is derived from a special African word that is brought to life through the color and patterns which reflect the culture and influences of South Africa. A truly unique and beautiful hostess, housewarming, anniversary, or wedding gift.
***Because each candle is individually hand-painted, designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style. No two are alike!
- Design Meaning: In Swahili, "Maji" means water. The surf of the turquoise-blue Indian Ocean on the East African coast rumbles dark driftwood pieces to the beige-colored sandy beach. The sound of the waves relaxes the body and mind.
- Candles measure approximately 9-inches tall.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Burn time averages 10 hours.
- High melting point of 58°- 60°.
- Use care when burning candles. Do not leave a burning candle unattended; snuff out flame when done burning; do not move burning candle; always use a candle holder when burning.