Heidi Chalet Felt Birdhouse, Nepal
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
What bird wouldn't feel at home in this adorable felt bird house?! Handmade by artisans in Nepal from sustainably-harvested materials including natural sheep's wool, crocheted jute hanging cord and a hand-carved bamboo perch.
A unique gift for housewarming, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays or hostess gifts.
- Measures: 9"h x 7"w
- Sized for small birds like wrens, nuthatches and chickadees; Birds such as titmice may pull off parts of the wool and use them for their nests.
- Opening measures approximately 1.25-inches but can be enlarged slightly to accommodate bigger birds.
- If placed in direct sunlight, colors will gently fade over two to three months, but will retain their shape for more than a year.
- Made of naturally water repellent sheep's wool. Surface moisture from dew, rain or snow quickly dries in the open air.
- Cleaning out old nesting materials is easy through the hole at the base or through the entry hole
- Do not machine wash or dry