Felt Birdhouse, Butterfly, Nepal
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Add a touch of whimsy to your garden or use it indoors as decor!
This hand-felted wool birdhouse is made of sustainably harvested, naturally water repellent wool. Surface moisture from dew, rain or snow quickly dries in the open air. Wool is also naturally dirt and mold resistant. Also features a crocheted jute hanging cord and a hand-carved bamboo perch.
Handmade in Nepal and 100% Fair Trade.
- Sized for small birds like wrens, nuthatches and chickadees; Birds such as titmice may pull off parts of the wool and use them for their nests.
- Opening measures approximately 1.25-inches but can be enlarged slightly to accommodate bigger birds.
- If placed in direct sunlight, colors will gently fade over two to three months, but will retain their shape for more than a year.
- Cleaning out old nesting materials is easy through the hole at the base or through the entry hole
- Do not machine wash or dry